There are dozens of keybinds in Escape from Tarkov, and you’ll want to master them all to help you navigate menus in the midst of a contested assault. Some are self-explanatory: tab starts the menu, R reloads your firearm, and X causes you to fall prone. Others are less obvious but far more significant. The keybinds we’ll go over here are some of the most essential to remember because you’ll use them in every raid you perform.
The Escape from Tarkov keybinds you need to know!
While you can modify your keybinds in Tarkov or rebind them to a mouse button for faster access, there are so many, and so many that you’ll use frequently, that leaving them as default is more practical. Today, we’re only showing the preset holds.
- Press B: Check your weapon’s fire mode
- Press C + Mouse Wheel: Dynamically adjust your walking speed and, thus how much sound you make.
- Press T: Toggle your laser or flashlight device
- Left Alt: Hold your breath to steady your aim.
- Left Alt + Left Mouse Button: Equip gear automatically to the appropriate slot from your inventory.
- Left Alt+ Right Mouse Button: Switch between your weapon sight’s magnification settings, should it have them.
- Left Alt + T: Check how many rounds remain in your equipped weapon’s magazine.
- Left Control + Left Mouse Button: Move an item to your chest rig, backpack, or pockets, depending on what kind of item it is.
- Left Control + Right Mouse Button: Switch between your weapon’s sights, should you be able.
- Left Shift+ T: Check your weapon’s chamber or clear a weapon malfunction.
- Middle Mouse Button: Hold to free look while moving. In the interface while in raid: examine items, check your magazine and estimate current ammo count, and fold your weapon.
- Press Delete (not Backspace): Discard an item while your cursor is on an item in your inventory.
These aren’t the only keybinds you’ll want to master, but they’re some of the most helpful in game. Tarkov is part shooter, part looter, and a lot more stockpile manager. Knowing these binds will certainly help you get out of your raids swiftly and with as much treasure as you can handle.