For its fast firing rate and fantastic effectiveness in close to mid-range battles, the Vaznev-9k is presently one of the greatest weapons to have in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. The item’s base statistics are already rather good, and it can be made much stronger by adding on the appropriate attachments and bonuses. As a result, this SMG stands out on the Battlefield and can help you achieve success as well. Keeping that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of what we consider to be the optimal attachments for the Vaznev-9k in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.
- Optic: Hybrid Firepoint – a high-quality optic that improves the Vaznev-9k’s accuracy and range
- Muzzle: Xten RR-40 – a muzzle attachment that reduces recoil and improves accuracy
- Underbarrel: VX Pineapple – an underbarrel attachment that increases the Vaznev-9k’s stability and control
- Stock: Otrezat Stock – a stock attachment that improves the Vaznev-9k’s mobility and aim-down-sights speed
- Laser: FSS Ole-V Laser – a laser attachment that improves the Vaznev-9k’s hip fire accuracy and aim-down-sights speed
- Perk Package: Specter – a perk package that includes Double Time (increases movement speed while sprinting), Tracker (reveals the footprints of enemies), and Spotter (allows the player to see enemy equipment through walls)
- Ultimate Perk: Ghost – a perk that makes the player undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, and Heartbeat Sensors
- Lethal: Frag Grenade or Semtex – two powerful explosive options for taking out enemies and destructible objects
- Tactical: Stun Grenade – a non-lethal grenade that stuns and disorients enemies
We worked on the Vaznev-9k’s range, accuracy, and recoil management in particular for the Warzone 2.0 loadout. This loadout’s accessories greatly enhance the effectiveness of the weapon. The ADS (Aim Down Sight) speed of the SMG is enhanced with the FSS Ole-V Laser and the Otrezat Stock, the former of which also aids in the weapon’s overall aiming stability.
The Xten RR-40 is an essential weapon in the Warzone due to its increased bullet velocity, damage, and range, as well as its added sound suppression. When it comes to underbarrels, the VX Pineapple is a fantastic option for the vast majority of firearms. You’ll have more control over your recoil and better accuracy while firing from the hip. Because of its 4.3x magnification and reflex red dot, we opted for the Hybrid Firepoint sight. That’s why the Vaznev-9k is so dangerous in close and medium range battles.
In Warzone 2.0, the Specter upgrade package looks best suited for the Vaznev-9k. The two most fundamental bonuses are Double Time and the ability to use a Tracker. Double Time lengthens the tactical sprint, and Tracker allows you to see your foe’s tracks. The additional perk of “Spotter” allows the player to see opponent field upgrades and equipment through barriers and hack specific throwables. The ability to remain invisible to your enemies is the ultimate benefit of this game mode. An effective pair of throwables is a Frag and Stun Grenade, albeit a Semtex may be substituted for the Frag if necessary.