In FIFA 23 and Football Ultimate Team, the Out of Position Squad Building Challenges have been brought back. The reward for this challenge is a brand-new Jordi Osei-Tutu 87 OVR Out of Position card from VfL Bochum. This card, which is often a Right Wing, moves Osei-Tutu to the LM position and provides him with a number of useful other locations. In order to add 87 OVR Osei-Tutu to your collection, how can you do that? Let’s examine the prerequisites as well as a few potential solutions.
How to accomplish the Osei-Tutu Out of Position SBC
FIFA players just need to complete one lineup to complete this Out of Position SBC. The starting lineup must adhere to the following criteria and be configured to the 4-3-3  formation:
- 11 TOTW players in the starting lineup
- at least one Bundesliga player, and at least one team
- Overall Score: Minimum 84
For this SBC, Chemistry is not necessary.
This SBC will cost about 45,000 Coins in total. This card may be utilized as a midfielder, LB, CDM, or LW, making it highly flexible. The 87 OVR card of Osei-Tutu possesses excellent Pace and Dribbling in addition to a 4-star Weak Foot rating.
Here is an example of a solution:
- CM Ricardo Pereira, RB, 83 OVR Jose Soler (83 OVR)
- CB 84 OVR Alessandro Bastoni GK Martinez, Emiliano (84 OVR) LM Muniain Iker (84 OVR)
- CM Tielemans, Youri (84 OVR)
- CB Matthew Hummels (84 OVR)
- CF Mr. Dries Mertens (84 OVR)
- Dusan Tadic, LW (84 OVR)
- Edin Dzeko ST (84 OVR)
- Otavio TOTW RM (84 OVR)